BMT Fleet Technology's engineers and certified technicians are familiar with a wide range of data acquisition techniques. BMT can provide inspections, surveys and onsite monitoring to diagnose problems.
These services can eliminate machinery inefficiencies and provide condition monitoring for equipment. A specially designed data acquisition system can provide real-time data to assist operators in making better decisions.
- Strain gauges (in-service stresses, ice loading, survivability)
- Ultrasonic testing (thickness measurements, corrosion monitoring)
- Motions (angles of roll, accelerations)
- Vibration analysis (unbalance, misalignment, bearing flaws)
- Emissions analysis (exhaust, sewage treatment, ballast water)