Ensuring operational readiness is critical, and BMT has the tools and experience to ensure customers meet operational needs by offering programs and services.
Designing for logistical support is a critical aspect of vehicle design. Failure to successfully execute logistical support analysis (LSA) results in costly changes, long out-of-service periods and shortfalls in mission performance. BMT's extensive experience in the field of integrated logistics support enables customers to best manage operations.
- Functional failure analysis
- Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Reliability centred maintenance (RCM) analysis
- Maintenance task analysis
- Level of repair analysis
- Sparing analysis
- Evaluating repair policies or options
- Evaluating and capturing impacts from engineering changes
- Rationalizing the preventive maintenance program
- Monitoring and updating maintenance and operational information and manuals
- Maintaining and updating the LSA record database system, as a result of the conduct of LSA and/or associated analysis