- Arctic and Cold Regions Engineering
- Audit Services
- Environmental Engineering
- Damage Tolerance
- Failure Analysis
- Feasibility Assessment Studies
- Fitness for Service
- Performance Improvement Programs
- Reliability Centred Maintenance - RCM
- Marine Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Municipal Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Welding Engineering & Technology
Maintenance and Integrity ManagementBMT Fleet Technology is experienced in the provision of through life maintenance and integrity management support in a wide range of industries. We have developed various techniques that allow us to assist and support our clients in ensuring the continuing performance of their assets. We have supported clients in diverse industries including:
- Power generation
- Oil and Gas
We have been at the forefront of the development of the various techniques used which has led to the adoption of novel and innovative solutions by our clients.
Examples of our successes include:
- BMT Fleet Technology staff were responsible for the first successful application of the Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) technique to a railway locomotive in the UK. The resulting maintenance regime helped the fleet to achieve a 30% reduction in preventive maintenance requirements while benefiting from an almost two fold increase in reliability.
The National Fleet Reliability Improvement Programme (N-FRIP) Twenty Point Plan was written by BMT Fleet Technology staff and contains a holistic approach to performance improvement. This document has become the chosen approach to achieve performance gains by a variety of rolling stock operators in the UK.
BMT Fleet Technology has developed and presented marine damage tolerance analysis programs for ship and offshore structures for design and in-service maintenance.
BMT Fleet Technology developed the FlawCheck integrity management software for welded metallic systems with specific applications to pipeline and marine systems. This supports service load characterization, prediction of fatigue initiation and crack propagation, failure assessment and reporting of operational safety and life assessments.
The support offered by BMT Fleet Technology ranges from high level strategic consulting, to assist clients in developing their approach to maintenance and integrity management, through to detailed analysis and implantation. We also provide training to assist clients in appreciation and application of the various techniques.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 613 592 2830.